Sinclair Laird School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinclair Laird School

Grade 6 Only

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good-bye Mr.Safford

Go down 
+5
Rovin
Zahid
Mary
Rifath
Marissa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marissa
Young Poster
Young Poster

good-bye Mr.Safford Empty
PostSubject: Good-BYe   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Good-Bye Mr.S we will miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Rifath
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

PostSubject: Re: good-bye Mr.Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:54 am

Bye BYe ganna miss u =(
Back to top Go down
Mary
Young Poster
Young Poster

PostSubject: Re: good-bye Mr.Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:39 am

Hey Mr.Safford =] I'm honestly going to miss you D: I really enjoyed Math and Giver with you Very Happy Good luck becoming a teacher too! Oh and remember, you don't always have to dress so clean and pleasant =P sometimes you can dress casually and loosen up! I hope you message us back soon! Also, it would be great if you can visit this website so we can actually chat a little bit and see how you are doing! I'm sad that you're leaving but happy because you are succeeding your dreams. I think that you will become an excellent teacher. I hope that sometimes you can loosen up and be more....artistic? No that's not the word... hmm... Uhh.. Well creative? i think that's more accurate Razz anyways i hope you have fun becoming a teacher and enjoy the times that you've had with us
and... I'm really going to miss you. It was really exciting and enjoyable, but remember,
when you're down, don't be afraid to get up because you have a whole new exciting life ahead of you, make sure you do something to make your life exciting! It was nice meeting you
and getting to know you, I wish we had more time together. Don't forget to come to our grad! It'll be the first and last time you will be seeing us in dresses and tuxedos! Razz Also make sure at that time,
to dress up clean =] I hope you miss us, but sometimes you should come by and
visit Mrs.Wearing because after we graduate, we won't be there anymore, and most of us will separate, that is probably the last time you will see us. I'll miss you a lot. You were a very interesting person, but too intelligent =P
Back to top Go down
Zahid
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

PostSubject: good-bye Mr.safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:19 pm

mr.safford im really gonna miss you, pale It honestly was a great time having you as our student teacher
hope you come back and visit us. alien
Back to top Go down
Rovin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: mr stafford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:25 pm

mr stafford come back fast it was fun with you in ther class
Back to top Go down
Marissa
Young Poster
Young Poster

PostSubject: Re: good-bye Mr.Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Yo Zahid he will come back to visit because I asked him when will u come back he said hes comming back on Thursday to visit because he has to bring in the Giver Journals to the class!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol! lol! lol! Zahid ur to funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol! I hope u come back??
Back to top Go down
Rovin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: bye bye Mr Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:59 pm

it was really fun with you. you also helped me improve in math thanks for that i wish you al the best good-bye Mr.Safford 725914 good-bye Mr.Safford 725914 good-bye Mr.Safford 481764 good-bye Mr.Safford 194992 good-bye Mr.Safford 44924
Back to top Go down
Mr. Safford
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Replying to all the goodbyes   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Thank you all of you for putting the time to post goodbye. I am currently writing my C.V. for the interviews that I have tomorrow to become a teacher and your comments gave me the pick up that I needed. Your comments were all really appreciated. I care about each and everyone of you and you all were important and unique to me. Good luck next year. With dedication I feel each of you can achieve.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Admin
Admin
Trevor

PostSubject: Re: good-bye Mr.Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:04 pm

I Hope You Pass On Your C.\/ And Now I Miss You Its So Boring Without You!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ummey
Young Poster
Young Poster

PostSubject: Re: good-bye Mr.Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi Mr.S,How are you,We miss you so much it was great having you here we enjoyed your Giver projects
I hope you become a great teacher.Dont give to much homework to your students,you were a great student teacher we all hope you come to our Graduation.It was a great pleasure to have you here.In
are graduation it will be our last time seeing each other,get dressed up for graduation and have a great great day. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please dont leave us
Back to top Go down
alan
Mod
Mod
alan

PostSubject: Re: good-bye Mr.Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:53 pm

hey mr.safford you better come to our grad (Smiles Removed)
Back to top Go down
alan
Mod
Mod
alan

PostSubject: MR.SAFFORD   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:00 pm

were gonna miss u Mr.safford.(we miss you to mr.konrad
Back to top Go down
Rovin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Mr Safford n mr konrad   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:53 pm

mr koinrad and Mr Safford were almost the same
Back to top Go down
alan
Mod
Mod
alan

PostSubject: no actually not   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:48 pm

no... mt.safford is a bit of a nerd and mr.konrad was fun
Back to top Go down
Rifath
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

PostSubject: Re: good-bye Mr.Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:27 am

Mr stafford was fun too
Back to top Go down
alan
Mod
Mod
alan

PostSubject: i know.......   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:04 pm

i kno but i kinda like mr.konrad better
Back to top Go down
Rifath
Chatbox Mod
Chatbox Mod

PostSubject: Re: good-bye Mr.Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:52 am

i love them both
Back to top Go down
alan
Mod
Mod
alan

PostSubject: Re: good-bye Mr.Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:56 am

lets start using these forums again
:music4: :music6: :music5: :sleeping: :jump2: :jump4: :jump5: :laugh:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good-bye Mr.Safford   good-bye Mr.Safford I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good-bye Mr.Safford
Page 1 of 1